Grand Teton
Yellowstone
Glacier
Let me tell you, I have never been more disgruntled at returning to the concrete jungle. Yes it has its perks and it is home. But once you have been to Glacier National Park, there is really nothing comparable. I mean I have never seen anywhere more beautiful in my entire life. EVER! And all my future hiking trips will have a hard time competing.
Here is a thought: heaven is better than anything we can imagine on Earth. Wow, you mean heaven is better than Glacier?! Let me tell you, thats perspective. I can't imagine the unfortunate visitors of Glacier who go there not knowing God. They are missing out.
Fun fact: at its shoulders a moose can stand 8.5 feet. This does not count their neck, head or massive antlers. Thank you Jesus one never charged at me. That is a large and magnificent animal! So stoked I saw 4 in person this past week.
Western Wyoming is now my favorite state. Hello cowboys, wild horses, green prairies and stunning mountains. Who knew how beautiful it is?! I could not get over it, I am still not over it.
I currently am pondering my next trip. I can't possibly go much longer without a hiking trip in my very near future ever again. Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado? I think so! Lets make it happen. First step: buy my own tent. And maybe probably get married. Would it be weird to go on a camping/hiking honeymoon? Probably, huh? Can't wait for all the camping and hiking trips in my future life with David! Its gonna be great. That guy is too darn amazing. How did I get so lucky?!
Glacier looks simply stunning!!! And "maybe probably get married"...AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm squealing with delight! :)
ReplyDeleteHere's what I think you should do in this order: get engaged, come visit me in NC, put on your registry "a tent", get married and go to a WHOLE bunch of national parks for your honeymoon!!!! And make sure you take 2 weeks at least! :) Then after you get married come back out and visit me again and we can all go camping together! Woo Hoo!!!!!
ReplyDeletei love you both! and a post wedding trip out to the east coast to see you both would be wonderful!
ReplyDelete